Nothing short of records breaking performance
The F12berlinetta was already a potent road car but Ferrari took it to the extreme with the development of this Special Series version dubbed the F12tdf, which pays homage to the Tour de France, the legendary endurance race that Ferrari dominated in the 1950s and 60s. While it may possess the same V12 powered, front engine, rear wheel drive configuration as its predecessor, it offers a much more visceral driving experience due to numerous engine, gearbox, vehicle dynamic, and aerodynamic innovations derived from Ferrari’s F1 engineering experience. The result is an astonishing 769bhp, almost double the aerodynamic efficiency and 47% more downforce at 200 km/h. To make the additional power more manageable and improve responsiveness, a rear wheel steering system known as “Virtual Short Wheelbase system” was also introduced for the first time on a road car.
- Type65° V12Overall displacement6262ccMax Power780CV at 8500 rpmMax Torque705Nm at 6250 rpmCompression Ratio13,5:1
- Type7-SPEED F1 DUAL-CLUTCH GEARBOX
- 0-100 KM/H2,9sec0-200 KM/H7,9secMax Speed>340km/h
- Length4656mmWidth1961mmHeight1273mmWheelbase2720mmWeight distribution46% Front - 54% RearDRY WEIGHT1415kg
- Front275/35 ZR 20 10 JRear315/35 ZR 20 11.5J
"The tdf is unapologetically, ballistically fast. Scarily fast. Incomprehensibly fast."
- The 7-Year Genuine Maintenance programme provides your Ferrari with regular scheduled maintenance, genuine spare parts and meticulous checks by our professional technicians.
- Every new Ferrari car comes with a 3-year warranty, which allows you to enjoy your driving experience without worrying about the unexpected.
- Ferrari Road side Assistance provides prompt relief for unforeseen roadside disablement. We can arrange a flatbed to the nearest authorized Ferrari dealer or advise if it is safe to drive your vehicle.