THE EVOLUTIONS OF A SPECIES
As in traditional Ferrari fashion, the F8 Spider was designed with the goal of outperforming its predecessor. This was quite a challenge considering the greatness of the 488 Spider, but after implementing technical advancements from Ferrari’s racing experience the legendary 488 Pista, Ferrari engineers managed to squeeze an additional 50 cv from the award-winning twin-turbo V8 engine and cut 20 kg from the entire vehicle. Mate these performance advancements with a retractable hardtop that takes just 14 seconds to deploy and the F8 Spider sets a new benchmark for the open-air sports car in terms of usable performance and exceptional handling, whilst providing an incredibly rewarding driving experience.
- Type 90° V8 - TurboOverall displacement3.9lMax. power output*720 cv @ 7000 rpmMax Torque770 NmCompression Ratio9.6:1
- TypeF1, dual clutch 7 gears + Reverse
- 0-62 mph2.9 s0-124 mph8.2 sMax Speed340 km/h
- Length4611 mmWidth1979 mmHeight1206 mmWheelbase2650 mmDry Weight1400 kgWeight distribution41.5% front – 58.5% rear
- Front245/35 ZR 20″Rear305/30 ZR 20″
"The Ferrari F8 Spider is a mesmerizing piece of engineering."
- The 7-Year Genuine Maintenance programme provides your Ferrari with regular scheduled maintenance, genuine spare parts and meticulous checks by our professional technicians.
- Every new Ferrari car comes with a 3-year warranty, which allows you to enjoy your driving experience without worrying about the unexpected.
- Ferrari Road side Assistance provides prompt relief for unforeseen roadside disablement. We can arrange a flatbed to the nearest authorized Ferrari dealer or advise if it is safe to drive your vehicle.