THE V12 SPIDER RETURNS
The Ferrari 812 GTS marks the triumphant return of the legendary front-mounted V12 convertible after a 50-year hiatus since the introduction of the 1969 365 GTS4 “Daytona Spider”. This new drop-top was developed from the 812 Superfast with the goal of retaining the exhilarating feeling of speed and power delivered by the berlinetta version but with the added luxury and comfort of allowing occupants to bask in the unique soundtrack of the naturally-aspirated V12. The Ferrari engineers accomplished this feat by integrating a retractable hardtop, which does not impinge upon the interior dimensions, thus maintaining the donor car’s roomy cockpit.
- TypeV12 – 65°Total displacement6496 ccMax Power588 kW (800 cv) at 8500 rpmMax Torque*718 Nm at 7000 rpmMax Engine Speed8900 rpmCompression Ratio13.6:1
- Type7-speed dual-clutch
- Max Speed211 MPH0-62 MPH<3 sec0-124 MPH8.3 sec124-0 MPH397 ft
- Length4693 mmWidth1971 mmHeight1276 mmWheelbase2720 mmDry Weight***1600 kgWeight Distribution47% ant – 53% post
- Front Tires275/35 ZR 20” 10” JRear Tires315/35 ZR 20” 11.5” J
"The Ferrari 812 Superfast Is Probably the Best GT Car Ever Built. It has the speed, the looks, and the comfort."
- The 7-Year Genuine Maintenance programme provides your Ferrari with regular scheduled maintenance, genuine spare parts and meticulous checks by our professional technicians.
- Every new Ferrari car comes with a 3-year warranty, which allows you to enjoy your driving experience without worrying about the unexpected.
- Ferrari Road side Assistance provides prompt relief for unforeseen roadside disablement. We can arrange a flatbed to the nearest authorized Ferrari dealer or advise if it is safe to drive your vehicle.